Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Do you have your 2014 resolutions spanned out?



The year of 2013 is coming to an end and i believe it had been a mixed good and bad for different individuals. How was it for you? I do hope everyone had a splendid year but not all are that lucky. I'm one of them. I had a series of ups and downs but mostly downs for 2013. Sometimes, shit just happens and there is no way of doing anything to stop it. Probably it's the path that god laid out for all of us.

2013 wasn't so good for me as i lost a big part of me in exchange for pursuing my dreams in life. It was so fuzzy and blur and it happened so fast that i'm still right now in a daze about what and how it really happened. I lost someone that i truly treasured but i have learnt to accept that. Everything happens for a reason right? Well, out with the old and in with the new. A whole new year and I'm seriously excited about it despite the many set backs this year. Have to stay focus on my dreams and what I have to do to achieve it. If someone isn't appreciative or unable to see what i'm doing is for the better, then that someone just doesn't deserves me. Nothing will take away my focus from what i want to achieve now.

So, 2014 is just around the corner and there are certain things I would definitely want to enforce into materializing what I have always dreamt of. Somehow i have this feeling that 2014 will be a good one for me and i will not let anything stop me from succeeding as much as i can this year. To span out all the things i want to achieve would sound like a lot but actually it isn't. It's just really difficult to achieve only. :)

2014 New Year Resolution

Let's start with the easier ones:

1) To look presentable at all times and don't give a F**K about how people are looking at u. As long as i stay looking presentable all the times.

2) No more being accmodative to people who do not know how to appreciate what I've done.

3) Love myself more as I have been too self-sacrificing for the one that I thought I loved to the point that I have not done anything much for myself.

4) Get that Lexus IS250 F-Sport! *hearts*

The tougher ones would be:

1) Getting the right girl. I'm not a pessimist but it seems like there aren't good quality girls/women out there anymore. 99% of them are materialistic, egoistic & selfish or struck with a disease which is very common now, The "Princess Sickness". (read all about it here: http://myhongkonghusband.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/%E5%85%AC%E4%B8%BB%E7%97%85-on-princess-syndrome-and-tough-relationships/).

2) To expand my business and knowledge. This will require alot of time and dedication, not only from me, but with my team. It's very tough to keep everyone in sync as they have their own stuff and problems to do but if we pull this through, I believe we can achieve new heights!

So, as of today, things seem to be going pretty alright and hope 2014 can materialize all the hardwork that we have put in. The blood, sweat and tears will pay off one day, I just can feel right to the core!

Span out your dreams, follow them and most importantly, do not quit even if u have failed multiple times and I believe we will all achieve it someday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BEST WISHES FOR THE YEAR 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment